How you invest your money makes a difference. This documentary was created to inspire investors to consider impact investing – investments that generate a measurable positive impact alongside a traditional financial return. The latest cut of this film features a variety of experts, including:
• Peter Turkson, Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church
• Jon Hale, global head of sustainability research at Morningstar, Inc.
• Hazel Henderson, futurist, economist and author – one of the founders of the movement to responsible investing.
• Judith Karl, executive secretary of the U.N. Capital Development Fund
• Jonas Kron, senior vice president and director of shareholder advocacy at Trillium Asset Management
• John Streur, president and CEO of Calvert Research and Management
“Impact” also follows the entrepreneurial journeys of David Katz, founder and CEO of The Plastic Bank, and George Taylor, CEO of TRU Colors Brewing Company.
David and George embody the artistry that takes place when entrepreneurism aligns with purpose.
You can learn more about this project at http://impactu.film/, join the ImpactU community at https://impactu.me/, and get more resources about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through the ImpactU Foundation at https://impactu.foundation/